Thank you for telling us your doctor's recommendation.
You are fortunate to have purchased NeuEve - the safest and most effective product for relieving painful sex and vaginal atrophy.
Recovery from many years of vaginal atrophy is a slow process. There is no quick fix. A combination approach may help you speed up the recovery. This article provide some tips:
Estrogen is less effective and has many serious safety concerns because it increases the risk of many deadly diseases like heart attack, stroke, pulmonary embolism (clotting disorder), and cancer.
When you make a decision that may affect your life, it is better to make a well informed decision. Otherwise, you could make a biggest mistake of a lifetime.
To understand how NeuEve is better and safer than estrogen you may find these articles helpful:
Since the long-term estrogen supplement causes cancer, why do doctors still promote it?
This is a good question. Let me explain.
To develop a new drug, it must go through 3 phases of clinical trials. Each phase ranges from 3 months to 2 years. With such a short study period, cancer risks are not detected. Long-term studies may observe the development of cancer. Thus, all estrogen-like drugs are safe during the short-term clinical trial period.
The safety data of estrogen are based on short-term clinical trials
Can drug companies do a long-term study to confirm drug safety before marketing it? Maybe not. The reason is that it will take too long to develop a drug. Also, the drug patent protection period is only 20 years. If a drug takes more than 20 years to develop, its patent would expire, and the drug company may bankrupt. Thus, under current regulation, only a short-term clinical trial is possible.
After long-term use, many patients developed cancer. This led university scientists to conduct longer-term studies. In the past 20 years, many studies linked estrogen use to breast cancer. These findings are published in scientific journals, not targeting laypeople. Thus, many people may not know the cancer risk of estrogen. Information about estrogen cancer risk is on breastcancer.org, WebMD, and the FDA webpages. It is important that you learn it before making a decision that might lead to cancer later in life.
Your vaginal atrophy may be severe and may need a longer time to find relief.
NeuEve has helped over 100,000 women with similarly severe discomforts like you to find complete relief and is the best product in the category. It may be the only hope for you.
But this product is not a quick fix. Recovery from aging related vaginal atrophy takes time. Continuing use the product in combination with some other approaches may help you find ultimate relief. Thus, the last thing you want to do is to quit using the ONLY hope that can help you.
Recovery from an aging effect is a slow process, but these are some tips that can help you speed up the recovery:
Here are specific suggestions for you to find relief based on your age and health condition:
- Double dose for 1 month to head start recovery. Using 2 packs of NeuEve Silk suppositories for the first month, using 1 suppository every other day or 1/2 suppository daily. This tip is provided on the product listing page: https://www.neueve.com/products/silk. Scroll down this webpage and you will see "Tips." After the first month, you may use it twice a week as suggested.
- Continue using NeuEve vulva balm cream daily.
- Start dilation exercise. This is the KEY to a successful recovery from severe vaginal atrophy because your tissue has lost elasticity due to aging. Dilation exercise can help you regrow elastic fibers in the tissue. Dilators are not our products. For convenience of our customers, we list the link to their website Vuvatech: https://www.neueve.com/pages/dilators How does dilation combined with NeuEve help relieve severe atrophy How to use dilators with NeuEve?
- Take suggested dietary supplements to help you grow elastic fibers in the vaginal tissue and reverse vaginal atrophy. https://www.neueve.com/blogs/blog/what-foods-supplements-are-good-for-painful-sex-recurrent-utis
In summary, three groups of nutrients can specifically benefit vaginal tissue health. These include
• Calcium (age 19-50: 1,000 mg/day; age >51: 1200 mg/day), vitamins D3 (1,000 IU), and K2 (45 µg/day)
• Collagen (2.5-15 g/day)
• Sea buckthorn oil (350 -1,000 mg/day) https://www.neueve.com/products/sea-buckthorn
In addition to the three special groups of nutrients, vitamin C and several minerals like iron, copper, manganese, and zinc are also required for collagen and elastin biosynthesis. Therefore, taking One-A-day or Centrum Silver multi-vitamins and minerals at the same time can help supplement these nutrients.
You can measure your healing progress by the size of dilator used. You need to be patient and move up the sizes stepwise and gradually to allow time for elastic fibers to grow. You can move up one size in 2-3 weeks of dilation exercise. Thus, you can estimate how long it may take for moving up to the largest sized dilator. Once you move up to the largest dilator without pain, you will find full relief.
In case you encounter difficulty in moving up a size of dilator, you may find this article helpful:
If you can follow suggestions detailed above, you will find relief soon.