Thank you for reaching out. We understand your frustration.
Based on your description, you have severe aging-related vaginal atrophy. For aging-related vaginal atrophy, there is no quick fix.
NeuEve has helped over 100,000 women with similarly severe discomforts like you to find complete relief and is the best product in the category. It may be the only hope for you. But this product is not a quick fix. Recovery from an old aging effect of 15 years takes time. Continuing use the product in combination with some other approaches may help you find ultimate relief. Thus, the last thing you want to do is to quit using the ONLY hope that can help you.
Recovery from an aging effect is a slow process, but this article provides some tips that can help you speed up the recovery:
Here are specific suggestions for you to find relief based on your age and health condition:
- Double dose for 1 month to head start recovery. Using 2 packs of NeuEve Silk suppositories for the first month, using 1 suppository every other day or 1/2 suppository daily. This tip is provided on the product listing page: https://www.neueve.com/products/silk. Scroll down this webpage and you will see "Tips." After the first month, you may use it twice a week as suggested.
- Continue using NeuEve vulva balm cream daily.
- Start dilation exercise. This is the KEY to a successful recovery from severe vaginal atrophy because your tissue has lost elasticity due to aging. Dilation exercise can help you regrow elastic fibers in the tissue. Dilators are not our products. For convenience of our customers, we list the link to their website Vuvatech: https://www.neueve.com/pages/dilators How does dilation combined with NeuEve help relieve severe atrophy How to use dilators with NeuEve?
- Take suggested dietary supplements to help you grow elastic fibers in the vaginal tissue and reverse vaginal atrophy. https://www.neueve.com/blogs/blog/what-foods-supplements-are-good-for-painful-sex-recurrent-utis
In summary, three groups of nutrients can specifically benefit vaginal tissue health. These include
• Calcium (age 19-50: 1,000 mg/day; age >51: 1200 mg/day), vitamins D3 (1,000 IU), and K2 (45 µg/day)
• Collagen (2.5-15 g/day)
• Sea buckthorn oil (350 -1,000 mg/day) https://www.neueve.com/products/sea-buckthorn
In addition to the three special groups of nutrients, vitamin C and several minerals like iron, copper, manganese, and zinc are also required for collagen and elastin biosynthesis. Therefore, taking One-A-day or Centrum Silver multi-vitamins and minerals at the same time can help supplement these nutrients.
You can measure your healing progress by the size of dilator used. You need to be patient and move up the sizes stepwise and gradually to allow time for elastic fibers to grow. You can move up one size in 2-3 weeks of dilation exercise. Thus, you can estimate how long it may take for moving up to the largest sized dilator. Once you move up to the largest dilator without pain, you will find full relief.
If you encounter difficulty in moving up a size of dilator, you may find this article helpful:
If you can follow suggestions detailed above, you will find relief soon.