To ease symptoms of posterior fourchette tearing, you can try the following products:
- NeuEve Balm Cream: https://www.neueve.com/cream
- NeuEve Silk: https://www.neueve.com/silk
- Dilators: https://www.neueve.com/dilators
Posterior fourchette tearing is caused by reduced or insufficient elasticity in the tissue.
Applying NeuEve products and doing dilation exercise can help you regrow elastic fibers. When you stretch the tissue that has insufficient elasticity, it causes pain. The pain sends a signal to your brain that the tissue in pain needs to grow elastic fibers.
NeuEve provides nutrients to help you grow the elastic fiber, but it needs a signal from the brain to start growing it. Thus, the combination of nutrition and exercise can help you heal this condition.
You can assess your healing progress by the size of the dilator that you use without causing pain.
Once you move up to the biggest dilator without pain, you will have achieved a full recovery from posterior fourchette tearing.
This journey of recovery may take 2-3 months. If you can do the dilation exercise while using the NeuEve Silk suppository and cream routinely.
If you are on these three things: NeuEve Silk, Cream, and a set of dilators, you may soon say "Goodbye" to posterior fourchette tearing.
If you are over 70 or highly sensitive, the regular Silk and balm cream may be too strong for you. We have made small batches of "Sensitive" Silk and balm cream. To order these products, you may find this article helpful:
You may find out more about how to treat posterior fourchette tearing by reading this article: https://www.neueve.com/blog/self-treatment-for-posterior-fourchette-tearing/
Tips about using dilators:
1) Avoid overstretching. It is understandable that one may wish to move up the sizes quickly to get a more rapid recovery. However, this can be counterproductive. The recovery of vaginal atrophy is a slow process. Moving up the dilator sizes too quickly or skipping sizes can cause overstretching, which in turn can tear the atrophied tissue to cause injuries. Please do not skip the sizes and try the largest dilator first. Please be patient and do the exercise with a stepwise increment to avoid possible injuries due to overstretching. Please give one size dilator at least 3-4 weeks to allow tissue to catch up the growth before moving up to the next size.
2) Preventing UTI. Physically, dilation exercise is like sexual intercourse. The penetration movement can mobilize bacteria normally on the skin into the bladder to cause UTI. You will need to pee immediately after each exercise to prevent UTI. Urination can flush out any bacteria that entered the bladder during the dilation exercise. Therefore, drinking a lot of water before exercise helps build up the urinating flushing pressure and prevent UTI.
Tips about using the NeuEve vulva balm cream:
The tearing occurs outside the vaginal tract, where the suppository does not reach.
The balm cream can be applied to the area where the tearing often occurs to make the tissue stronger. Applying the cream twice daily helps speed up the recovery than using it just once a day.
Using it more frequently helps a little more but a full recovery needs time. It is better to apply the balm cream early and often before an injury occurs because prevention is always the best policy.
After injury occurs, you will need to allow it to heal before applying a treatment product as the open wound may be sensitive to the product.
About more questions on how to use the cream, you may find this article helpful: