I am 57 and have painful sex. Which product should I start?

Painful sex is caused by vaginal atrophy due to reduction of estrogen. Using estrogen can reverse it but it has a cancer risk.

How can a hormone pill, skin patch, or vaginal insert or cream raise cancer risk?

NeuEve is the only product that can reverse vaginal atrophy without using hormones.

It works by topical nutritional supplement. For relieving painful sex, NeuEve is safer and more effective than using estrogen.

At 57, you can start with:

  1. NeuEve Silk suppositories, https://www.neueve.com/products/silk
  2. NeuEve balm cream, https://www.neueve.com/products/cream
  3. Dilators, https://www.neueve.com/pages/dilators

How does dilation combined with NeuEve help relieve severe atrophy
How to use dilators with NeuEve?
Do I apply the cream outside or inside the vagina? Can I use it more than once a day?

To speed up the recovery, you can use 2 packs of NeuEve Silk for the first month, using 1 suppository every other day to get a head start.

Taking certain dietary dietary supplements can also help you find relief sooner. To find out what supplements are beneficial for reversing vaginal atrophy, you may find this article helpful:


On the second month, you can move to the next phase to NeuEve Silver, using 1 every 5 days. One pack is for one month of supply. Once you are on the Silver level, your vaginal atrophy may be largely relieved and your painful sex may be recovered.

On the 3rd month, you can move to the next phase to the NeuEve Gold for a more rapid recovery and easier maintenance. You can use 1 per week and forget about it for the rest of the week.

On the Gold phase, you may regain all your lost functions related to intimacy, like libido and orgasm, etc.

I hope that you will find relief soon.

Oct 3, 2022

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly