I have tried NeuEve suppositories, but I still feel dry. Also, my eyes and mouth also feel terribly dry. Is there anything that I can do to help improve this dryness?
Since you have dry eyes, dry mouth, and vaginal dryness, you may consider asking your doctor to test you for Sjogren’s. It is an autoimmune disease that causes glands to dry out, including the glands in the eyes, mouth, and vaginal tract. If Sjogren's syndrome is diagnosed, there is no cure for this condition. However, there are natural remedies to manage it. Below are my recommendations:
- Sea buckthorn oil (1,000 mg a day). This special oil from the berries of a cold-weather shrub is a special fatty acid called omega-7. It is very helpful in improving lubrication throughout the body – including tears, saliva, and the vagina. Warning: Please take one pill with a meal at a time. Taking two pills at the same time or taking sea buckthorn without food may cause an upset stomach or diarrhea. https://www.neueve.com/products/sea-buckthorn
2. Using NeuEve Silk twice as frequently (using it once every other day) to boost recovery. At the same time, add NeuEve vulva balm cream, using it once daily a tiny little bit (a pea size) on the vulva at bedtime. This article shows you how to apply the balm cream: I am using the Vulva balm cream for the first time. Can you please tell me where the vulva is?
3. Other treatments helpful for dry eyes and/or mouth include: Taking a B-complex vitamin (50 mg a day), and sugar-free lemon drops or chewing gum.
4. Check for food allergies. Get your blood tested for wheat allergy. Women with Sjogren's often have allergies to gluten. If the wheat allergy is an issue, stop eating bread and pasta will help you relieve dryness symptoms.
5. Take probiotics regularly, such as Dannon yogurt, Activia, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchee, etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and use a humidifier in the house.