At 60, you are at the postmenopausal age. Due to reduced estrogen level. the vaginal lining becomes atrophic and the resistance to infection reduces. Thus, BV is a common result. Antibiotics or boric acid will not work because the hidden cause is estrogen reduction. Without managing the cause, BV will come back as soon as you stop using the antibiotics.
To understand this concept, you may find this article helpful:
Below are the suggested products for you:
- For the first month: 2 pack of NeuEve Silk (8 suppositories/pack). Use 1 suppository every other day. https://www.neueve.com/products/silk. Using Silk first helps you adapt to the stronger formula Silver.
- From the second month: 1 pack of NeuEve Silver (6 suppositories). Use 1 suppository every other day. The treatment period is 12 days. https://www.neueve.com/products/silver Using Silver helps you clear BV more effectively.
- If by day 12 in the second month, your BV is cleared (~95% of chance), you can switch to the maintenance mode. Using 1 Silver suppository every 5 days. One pack is good for a month of health maintenance. If you do not see BV coming back for 3 months, you may be BV free for a long time.
- If by day 12, your BV is not cleared (~5% of chance), you can continue using NeuEve Silver once every 2 days for clearing BV until it is cleared.
- If after you use 3 packs of NeuEve Silver, but your BV is not cleared, you may move up a level to NeuEve Gold, using 1 suppository every 3 days. Your BV will be soon cleared.
If you like NeuEve Silver or Gold, you can subscribe to it for long-term self-care.
Please print out his article and mark your calendar for the dates and formulas of NeuEve application. If you can follow the suggestions, your atrophy and BV will be gone for good.
By the way, some customers request refund after using the product for 30 days by taking advantage of our satisfaction guarantee. As a result, these customers will lose the chance of a lifetime to find the ultimate relief. To help our customers to find an ultimate relief, we must tell our customer upfront that for treating a stubborn recurrent BV, you must commit to long-term use of the product to find relief. The 30-day trial period is often not a long enough time to see the ultimate relief. The 30-day money back guarantee does not apply for a stubborn case.
I hope that you will find relief soon.