I have severe BV. Why should I use BV Clear first before using the extra strength BV Clear Finisher?

The severity of BV is not determined by how bad your symptoms are. It is about the difficulty to clear it. Even for a case with severe symptoms, if it is easy to clear, it may be a mild case.

BV Clear can clear about 96% of all women with BV, including those who tried multiple BV care products but failed. If you have had severe BV you may need to purchase 3 packs of BV Clear and follow instructions detailed in this article:

How do I use the BV Clear to clear BV?

You can print this article and follow the instructions in detail. About 96% of a chance your BV will be cleared after you use 3 packs of BV Clear.

In about 4% of a chance, your BV may not be cleared. If so, you can try BV Clear Finisher next.

Your 3 packs of BV Clear are not wasted because you will gain tolerance to a stronger formula. If you try the more concentrated BV Clear Finisher upfront, you may not tolerate it and may feel burning and irritation. In about 96% of chance, it may be an overkill since a milder product may clear it.

About gaining tolerance to a stronger product by using a milder product first, we can use coffee as an example for explanation.

If you are a coffee drinker, after a while, you may feel that the taste of coffee is no longer strong enough for you. You can try the 3-fold more concentrated Espresso.

The availability of Espresso provides an option for those who like a strong taste of coffee. However, one must take this process sequentially. If Espresso is provided first to people who never had coffee, few may tolerate its bitter taste.

To use BV Clear Finisher, you can follow the same procedure suggested for using BV Clear. You can try 3 packs since you may have a stubborn case. However, if your BV is cleared  before you complete all 3 packs, you can use the remaining product for maintenance, using one suppository per week, skipping the menstrual period week, so one pack is good for one month of supply.

How do I know if my BV is cleared?

In 99.5% of a chance your stubborn BV will be cleared before you complete 3 packs of BV Clear Finisher. But if your BV is still not cleared after 3 packs of BV Clear Finisher, you will be among 0.5% with super stubborn case. If so, we suggest that you do a vaginal microbiome lab test offered from www.juno.bio or Evvy.

Your BV may be not really BV or simply BV, you may have something else. The lab test report will tell exactly what may be the cause. Please contact us after you have the report. We will help you from that point.

**Disclaimer: This article is for information purposes only. It is about natural products, nutrients, and/or methods for managing discomforts (not diseases). It is not medical advice for the treatment of any diseases.

May 30, 2023

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly