AV-NIL kicks out bad bacteria directly.
Gold, Silver, or Silk relieves the vaginal dryness and atrophy, so the vagina will regain moisture like filling water into a dried pond.
Aerobic bacteria are like land animals. When the pond is filled with water, land animals die, while fish grow. However, not all land animals die. Some land animals can swim (like facultative bacteria) and survive the environmental change. Thus, using Gold alone often fails to clear AV. It is important to use AV-NIL to head start the treatment.
Gold is for women at premenopausal age (<50), who have no or a mild vaginal atrophy.
Silver is for peri- or early postmenopausal women (50-55), who has a moderate vaginal atrophy.
Silk is for late postmenopausal women (>55), who has a severe vaginal atrophy.
After your AV is cleared with AV-NIL, within 24-48 hours (1-2 days) you can start to apply NeuEve Gold, Silver or Silk based on your age for health maintenance. Once all land animals (aerobic bacteria including those that can swim) are gone, changing the environment by reversing dryness and atrophy will stop bad bacteria from coming back.
For maintenance to stop AV from coming back, you can use 1 Gold suppository per week, 1 Silver per 5 days or 1 Silk twice a week, skipping the menstrual period week. One pack is good for 1 month of supply.
This article was written for BV, but it is the same idea for AV.
The benefits of NeuEve Gold, Silver or Silk are two fold:
- Deliver nutrients to help reverse vaginal atrophy and dryness. A healthy moist vagina without atrophy is like a filled pond with a high level of water. Only fish (anaerobic bacteria) can grow in it. Land animals like rabbits (aerobic bacteria) cannot grow due to the lack of oxygen. If you have vaginal atrophy and dryness, your "pond" is a dry pond. There is no fish, only land animals (aerobic bacteria). If this is the case, using NeuEve Gold may help you change it back to normal. A dry pond allows aerobic bacteria to grow. By changing the environment to a water filled pond, you will get fish. Land animals will not come. Otherwise, if you do not change the environment, aerobic bacteria can easily grow back.
- Change the micro-environment to promote growth of Lactobacillus. NeuEve Gold, Silver or Silk also delivers nutrients to help friendly Lactobacillus bacteria to come back and retake the parking space. Once the parking spaces are taken by good bacteria, bad bacteria cannot colonize the vagina because they cannot find a parking space. This phenomenon is called "space exclusion" in ecology.
Repeated infection of the same bad bacteria suggests a possible reservoir. The most likely reservoir for bad bacteria re-infecting the vagina is the gut. Eating probiotic foods like yogurt with active culture, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchee, etc., and probiotic pills (like Fem Dophilus) may help reduce bad bacteria in the gut.
To stop AV from coming back, you can also change your lifestyle to avoid re-infection caused by fecal contamination:
- Changing synthetic fiber underwear to 100% cotton and change it at least once a day.
- Wiping from front to back, not from back to front to reduce the risk of fecal contamination.
- Washing butt at least once a day with a mild soap.